After relocating to a new neighborhood in the Mile-High City, it is time to see some of the best attractions this place offers. There are many fantastic Denver museums that will blow your mind and help you unwind after a stressful local move. With various sites to choose from, you and your family will enjoy every place you visit. Start your new adventure, and let us guide you through our top choices.
Denver Art Museums – See Breathtaking Paintings and Sculptures
If you like the arts and enjoy seeing beautiful paintings and sculptures, you undoubtedly have a lot of museums in Denver, Colorado you’ll want to visit. With some fantastic artists’ work, you and your family will enjoy every second of this visit and forget all about moving stress.
Denver Art Museum – In the Heart of the City
Visit the Denver Art Museum, the largest museum in the city, and enjoy your trip from the first moment you see the building’s fantastic architecture. With many outstanding programs such as:
- Frida Kahlo, Diego Rivera, and Mexican Modernism;
- The Light Show,
- Fun activities for your children where they can channel artists within them, do the Art Letter Challenge or let them participate in many gallery games.
Prices of tickets for adults are $26, for children ages 6 to 18 are $5, while children from 0 to 5 can enter free of charge.
The American Museum of Western Art – See the Past in a Totally Different Way
This place is one of the best museums in Denver, a place where the arts and history become one. In a building that used to be a girls’ school and then a brothel, the venue itself will take you on a historical journey. The Anschutz Collection of paintings, which shows the scenery and history of the American West in the early 19th century, is what you shouldn’t miss. It is also very affordable, so for a guided tour, you will have to pay $10, and if you don’t want a guide, it is $5. Have an amazing experience with your friends and family and discover something more about American history.
Museum of Contemporary Art – See the Amazing Pieces From Artists All Around the World
Museum of Contemporary Art is one of the downtown Denver museums, and it is also known as one of the cool places in Denver both locals and tourists should check out. This place exhibits regional, national, and international artists and their unique pieces. Here you can find all the currently relevant topics, and with their exhibits, you can enjoy and find out more about what is happening in the modern world. With it being one of the free museums in Denver for children and with a $10 ticket for adults, this place should be a must-see on your list.
A Science Museum in Denver, Colorado – Participate and Learn More About Different Branches of Science
A science museum can be an adventure for you and your children both. You can learn new exciting facts while having fun. Explore the unknown and let your imagination run wild – make this visit a unique experience. Here are some of the science-oriented venues you should not miss.
Museum of Nature and Science
Museum of Nature and Science is one of the most interesting Denver, Colorado museums with fantastic events for your children and you. You can even go on virtual tours of space alone or with the whole family. Let your children explore and learn more about the world. You can become a member and go to events for free. There are various options for you to choose from, so make your decision and enjoy this fantastic place.
History Museums Denver, Colorado – Visit the Past in the Present
History museums are the choice for you if you are interested in the past and living back then. From the History Center to the Molly Brown House, there is a lot to see for everybody. Decide to visit some of these venues and experience time travel with your friends and family.
History Colorado Center- Find Out Everything About the History of the City
History Colorado Center explores the city’s and state’s culture and history and all the things that happened in the past that made this city what it is today. This place is designed for all generations, and it consists of over fifteen exhibits on four floors, capturing the spirit of Colorado.
The Molly Brown House – Feel the Spirit of the Late 1800s
The Molly Brown House shares the story of Margaret Tobin Brown, who was a Titanic survivor, and her activism and passion through educational programs and exhibits. The house was saved from demolition in the 1970s, so you will feel the charm of the past life. See and experience how her story has changed her and the people around her, and it is still doing so with every visitor that comes through the door of this place. Ticket prices are $10 for children from 6 to 18 years old and $14 for adults. If you become a member of any of these institutions mentioned above, you will have a free ticket or a discount.
Chose One of the Best Denver Moving Companies and Explore the Wonderful Denver Museums
When moving stress is too much to handle, our Denver movers are here to make your anxiety disappear. Choose among our moving services such as:
- Residential moving service will take care of your home and all the items in it. Our professional movers are going to make sure that all the electronics, toys, furniture, and clothes are safely transported to your new place.
- Commercial moving includes our movers in Denver ensuring that your office equipment is safely transported to your new location. We will make sure that relocating your business does not affect your work. With our commercial moving services, you can be sure that your company will relocate in the best and safest way possible.
- Packing services are the top service for you if you want to relax and enjoy your relocation. Our professional movers are the right for that task. You will be amazed to know the most commonly forgotten things to pack, but you will not have to worry about all of that with our Denver moving company. A good thing to know is the items movers won’t move, so you can be prepared and don’t have any unwanted surprises along the way. But with our company, all the questions like how to pack dishes for moving or how to pack books for moving will be gone. With our professional help, you can just sit back, relax, and start planning the moving away party.
- If you want your stuff safely loaded on a truck, our professional movers with our labor services are here for you. We will load, unload, lift, and arrange all of your items so they are transported to your new place in the best possible way.
We are here for you! Check out our excellent reviews and see why we are one of the best Denver moving companies. Contact us, get your quick estimate, and get ready to start the new chapter in your life. Let this relocation become an adventure of your life.